Dates displayed multiple times next to post

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum BoldR Lite BoldR Lite Bug Reports Dates displayed multiple times next to post

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mumseword 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mumseword
    Participant

Hi I’ve a similar problem to the previous post.

For each post, (since I updated WP and the theme), there’s 3 dates shown for the home page and individual page. Mine is unrelated to sharing on Facebook, but the dates look really odd and weird.

My site: http://www.mumseword.com

I’ve tried to uninstall plugins one at a time, but the problem is still there. I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference. PLease help! Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Dates displayed multiple times next to post

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

This definitely looks like a plugin conflict, but I just visited your site and the issue seems to be gone, dates are now displayed correctly.

If it still seems to happen on your end, chances are your browser kept a broken version of the page in cache, preventing you from seeing the actual current version.
    This will fix itself after a moment when the cache expires, but you can manually clear your cache right now for instant result, see http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ if you don’t know how to clear your browser’s cache.

Reply to: Dates displayed multiple times next to post

mumseword
    Participant

Thank you!! so sorry it turned out to be such a simple problem! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dates displayed multiple times next to post’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock