Content trouble

Content trouble
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Reply to: Chooko Lite Bug Reports
    Laura
    Participant

Hi! I’m having an issue with my theme. I am trying to add an image box, after adding the image I am trying to make changes to the content of the image, but I cannot modify the text size, color, style or anything. When I click on “content” nothing happens, nothing appears.

Reply to: Content trouble
    iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

It sounds like you are using functionalities from a plugin that may not be related to the theme. The theme has no feature related to modifying images.

If I didn’t understand correctly, then maybe some more details (maybe with screenshot of what happens exactly) could help clarify what the issue is exactly.

Laura
    Participant

So this is the way I’ve always worked on my blog when I wanted to modify the text style. I didn’t change anything, didn’t do anything different. Here in this screenshot, when I click content, nothing appears, nothing happens.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, thanks for the picture, it does help better understand what happens.

This appears to be the interface of the Elementor plugin. You should definitely ask this question to Elementor’s support at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/elementor/

I’m afraid I cannot help much more since this is a third party plugin and not related to the theme itself ; but this plugin’s support will certainly be able to help.

Laura
    Participant

Thanks a lot! I will ask Elementor about this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Content trouble’ is closed to new replies.

256 bit SSL. 100% secure transactions and data encryption
PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe