- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by .
- The topic ‘Comments’ is closed to new replies.
I want to remone the comments on the page
Hello, to disable comments on a page (or post):
– Editing this page.
– Click “screen options” and make sure “Discussion” is checked.
– Scroll to to the discussion box and uncheck “allow comments”.
If there are comments already and you want to delete them:
– In “screen options”, check “comments”
– Scroll down to the comments box, from there you can manage all comments posted in reply to this page or post.
More detailed info about comments settings in WordPress can be found in this post: http://www.iceablethemes.com/openclose-comments-master-confusing-discussion-settings-wordpress/
IceableThemes has been crafting, supporting and updating Premium WordPress Themes since 2013.
We're here to help you get the best our of your site, not to make a quick sale. Our themes were built to last and we're here to stay in the long run.
Any question? Contact us and we'll be glad to help. Need assistance using one of our themes? Hit our support forums and we'll get your issue sorted in no time.