code at top of page

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Bug Reports code at top of page

code at top of page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    code at top of page

Nick
    Participant

after updating the site to 1.7 I have this code above my header

<div id=”fb-root”></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&appId=214235785391246&version=v2.0″; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));</script> <meta property=”og:image” content=”http://www.griffithmsc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/GMSC-Logo.jpg”/>

the sites url is http://www.griffithmsc.com.au

Reply to: code at top of page

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

This piece of code is usually used to add facebook like or share buttons (or other facebook functionalities). This is not included in the theme itself so this either comes from a plugin or from a customization you added on your site.

I could not see it when visiting your site however so I guess you may have sorted this out already.
    Otherwise I would suggest that you try to:
    – Clear your browser’s cache
    – Try to temporary disable any plugin on your site. If this fixes it, re-enable them one by one until you find which one is the cause
    – Review the custom code fields in Appearance > Themes Options > Main settings, especially the “custom header code” field, in case you added some custom code in there previously.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘code at top of page’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock