Changing: hover colour on metas and sidebar/footer text from gold

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Blackoot Lite Blackoot Lite Support Changing: hover colour on metas and sidebar/footer text from gold

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

theeverydayscience
    Participant

I am looking for a CSS add code to change the hover colour of the metas to grey rather than gold, along with the hover colours of any gold-hover text and block colours of linked text.
    i.e. removing all gold in the process.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to: Changing: hover colour on metas and sidebar/footer text from gold

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, I’m afraid I don’t have a ready-made CSS snippet for this in Blackoot lite (it would be quite a large chunk by the way) but you should be able to find every bit you need by looking at /css/blackoot.dev.css

Search for every occurrence of #b99128 (that’s the yellow/gold color) and you will find every CSS selector it is used with.
    Then you can either input your Custom CSS in Customizer > Additional CSS, or create a child theme and place it in style.css.

The above reply is only relevant to Blackoot Lite, in the Pro version this color can be changed directly from the “main color” setting in Theme Options > Main styling.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock