Change the text color of a call button.

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Silverclean Pro Silverclean Pro Support Change the text color of a call button.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eduqueen
    Participant

Good morning:
    This is a topic that does not really belong to you, but I would like to ask you if you can help me. I would like to know how you could change the color of the ceiling to a call button, by code.

I can not put the link of the page where that button appears, since I am still developing it.

I attached the photograph, there was the button at the bottom.

A greeting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Change the text color of a call button.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, yes I can certainly help with this, the color should be easy to change with CSS.

However, I will need to see it on a live page to be able to write the correct code. I cannot inspect and write code from just a screenshot.

I understand that the page is currently in development, but you could just publish it without linking to it anywhere on the site and give me a direct link. For additional safety, you could even set it to be password protected to make sure no one accidentally finds it!
    This way no one without the link and password would be able to access this page.

eduqueen
    Participant

Good morning:
    This is the link of page

http://ancedrone.com/tarifas/

Thank you.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

It seems that these buttons already have some inline style that gives them background and text color; so I would assume it can be changed from the settings of whatever plugin you used to create them.

But if there are no settings available, then this should do: paste the following in Appearance > Theme Options > Code & CSS > Custom CSS and replace the colors as desired:

.vc_btn3 {
        background-color: #1a7aab !important;
        color: #666666 !important;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Change the text color of a call button.’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock