Can't upload my own logo image on Header Settings

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Blackoot Pro Blackoot Pro Feedback and Suggestions Can't upload my own logo image on Header Settings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jhamilton
    Participant

Can you please help? This is my first time purchasing this Blackoot Pro and can’t seem to upload my own logo image on Header Settings. It always gives me a blank box. When I refresh the website, nothing is happening. I tried troubleshooting and everything.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Can't upload my own logo image on Header Settings

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello, others users had a similar issue which turned out to be easily fixed. Hopefully this will help you too:

When uploading/selecting your image in the media uploader box, make sure the “Link URL” field is not empty. If it is, just click the “File URL” button just below to fill it automatically before you hit the “insert” button. (see screenshot below for clarity).

Under the hood, the content of this field is what is actually sent back to the option panel. It is supposed to be filled with the “file url” by default, but for some reason sometimes the default changes to an empty field.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Can't upload my own logo image on Header Settings’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock