Cannot save changes

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Cannot save changes

Cannot save changes
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Reply to: BoldR Pro Support
    SantiH
    Participant

Hello.

When I want to change something on the theme, once I hit “Save changes” in the “Theme options panel”, instead of saving the changes it redirects me to wp-admin/import.php?invalid

I see that this topic has been treated here and here for other templates, and the solution was to update to the latest template version. I did so via wp-admin/update-core.php

However that didn’t solve the problem.

I see you mention on the other threads to download the package manually. Something to do with the license key. I checked and my license key still shows in the “Theme Options”. I clicked on Validating, and it did with the green “tick”.

I can’t still though save the changes though. Any ideas?

Thanks for the support and the great theme.

Reply to: Cannot save changes
    iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, another user had the same issue persisting even after updating the theme. It was caused by assets from the older version still being cached in their browser. They confirmed saving options was working as expected with another browser.

Can you please try to clear your browser’s cache and/or try to edit theme options with another browser?

Reply to: Cannot save changes
    SantiH
    Participant

Yes! That did it. Thanks a lot for the help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

256 bit SSL. 100% secure transactions and data encryption
PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe