Bullet List Indent

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Bullet List Indent

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

Bullet List Indent

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JDDeGoey 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bullet List Indent

JDDeGoey
    Participant

Despite having the following code in my Custom CSS, I’m seeing an extra indent in a new page I’m creating with accordions.

#page-container ul li {
    text-indent: -1.5em;

Is there also a fix for the line wrap before the web page link?

Thanks as always.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Bullet List Indent

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, the extra indent was a small spacing on both sides of bold text, which appears to be a small glitch in the default accordion’s styling. This CSS should help fix it, as well as not force the link to be on its own line:

.accordion strong,
    .accordion a {
        display: inline;
        margin: 0;
    }

JDDeGoey
    Participant

The new CSS code created an error message. See attached screenshot.

Jim

Attachments:

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

This is just a warning, not an actual error. It is also inaccurate as margin can very well be used with inline (it just doesn’t always behave the exact same way and therefore bring unexpected result in some cases).

If this warning prevents you from submitting saving the code, please try to insert it in Appearance > Theme Options > Code & CSS > Custom CSS instead of in the customizer.
    If it doesn’t actualy stop you, then you can just ignore it.

JDDeGoey
    Participant

That worked when I added it the Custom Code instead of the customizer. However, still have one last problem. Adding a web link wraps the line. Any way to keep the sentence flow intact? I’ve attached another screenshot. Thanks as always.

Jim

Attachments:

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

My bad, I didn’t notice that you still have this in your Customizer CSS:

.accordion_container a {
        display: block;
    }

(It can be seen on line 20-22 in the screenshot attached to your previous reply).

Make sure to remove this block and it should stop wrapping lines with links.

JDDeGoey
    Participant

That worked. All issues resolved. Thank you again for your responsiveness. It has been exemplary. I have recommended your themes (and support) whenever colleagues ask for recommendations.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe