BoldR Pro: Sample Data from the demo site

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support BoldR Pro: Sample Data from the demo site

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  smr310 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Here is an extract from the demo site data.

To duplicate the demo site (post, pages, menus etc.) on your own installation using BoldR Pro, download the following export file and go to Tools > Import and use the WordPress Importer.

http://iceablethemes.com/wp-content/uploads/boldr.wordpress.2013-07-18.xml
    (Right click > Save as to download this file)

To use the exact same theme settings, go to Theme Options > Import/Export and paste the following string in the “Import” Field:

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

Reply to: BoldR Pro: Sample Data from the demo site

schuat370
    Participant

thx !

novisen
    Participant

Hey,
    Nice thing to be able to see how things are setup!
    Pictures/media are imported but no posts or pages, when I try to add this to a test site.
    Any magic tricks needed? 🙂

Pat

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi @novisen,

It seems that the WP importer is not always 100% reliable.
    I’ve just re-generated an export file and updated it in the post above.
    Please re-download it and make sure you are using the latest version of WP (3.5.2) and Importer plugin (0.6.1) and try again.

Hopefully this time it will work 🙂

budaalin
    Participant

hi there, does not work for me…
    help?

budaalin
    Participant

got stuck first time, uploaded again the xml and the WP did import some data, but no changes.. tried again and wp tells me files exists but no changes again…

budaalin
    Participant

huh, the wp importer was the culprit.. works now 🙂

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi,

It seems indeed that WordPress importer fails for no apparent reason from time to time. This is a known WP issue, and it usually fixes itself after a (few) simple retry(-ies) 😉

smr310
    Participant

Hi, I want to apologise in advanced for my lack of WordPress skills.

I have successfully imported everything and I would like to continue to use these settings but I have one question:

I currently have one parent page containing the following pages:
    Blog, Contact Page, Front Page, Full Width Page, Home Page, Responsive Design, etc…

Is there any way I can hide / remove this parent page and all of these pages without affecting the settings of the rest of the site?

Thanks,
    Steve

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

@smr310: You can remove (delete) any page you don’t want, this will not affect any of the others pages or settings.
    If a page is a child of another (parent) page and you just want to remove this relationship and make it an independent page, just edit the child page and look on the right side of the editor: in the “Page attribute” box, you will find a “Parent” dropdown. From this you can either change the current parent, or select “(no parent)” to make it independent.

smr310
    Participant

Thanks very much

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘BoldR Pro: Sample Data from the demo site’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock