Bolder pro 1.8.10 error

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Bolder pro 1.8.10 error

Bolder pro 1.8.10 error
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Reply to: BoldR Pro Support
    tibo
    Participant

otice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in …/wp-content/themes/boldr-pro/functions/icefit-options/settings.php on line 39 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at …/wp-content/themes/boldr-pro/functions/icefit-options/settings.php:39) in …/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6360 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at…/wp-content/themes/boldr-pro/functions/icefit-options/settings.php:39) in …/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at …/wp-content/themes/boldr-pro/functions/icefit-options/settings.php:39) in …/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by iceable. Reason: Removed sensitive information from error message
    Reply to: Bolder pro 1.8.10 error
    iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

The error you have here is caused by a chain reaction :
    – A PHP Notice is generated from the theme’s code (this is an informational message which is not a fatal error and is generally more useful in development environment than on production servers)
    – Since error display is enabled on your server, this notice is displayed at the top of the page.
    – This causes the next issue: actual headers, which are supposed to be the first thing generated on the page, are generated after the notice. Hence the warning: “Cannot modify header information – headers already sent”

There are two ways to quickly fix this: either turn off error reporting, or disable error display on the public facing pages of your site.

I recommend at least the later. Error display should never be enabled on a production website as it can leak sensitive information about your server configuration.

To turn off error display on your site, add the following line to your site’s wp-config.php file :

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

You can add this line abofe the line that says :

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

in this file.

(If your wp-config.php file already contains “define( ‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, true );”, then just change “true” to “false”).

If this is not a production website and you need error reporting, then I suggest you disable error display, and enable error logging instead (i.e. sending errors to a log file) with WP_DEBUG_LOG.

More about error logging in WordPress: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/
    More about editing wp-config.php: https://wordpress.org/support/article/editing-wp-config-php/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

256 bit SSL. 100% secure transactions and data encryption
PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe