Blog summary display

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Blog summary display

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

Blog summary display

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blog summary display

Gareth Jones
    Participant

Hi

I cannot see a setting anywhere to have just a summary display and featured image in the settings for BoldR Pro

Regards

Reply to: Blog summary display

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, you should be able to find this option in Appearance > Theme Options > Blog Settings > Blog Index Content > [Default excerpt].

Your blog seems to be set to “Full content” at the moment, using excerpt instead should do exactly what you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Blog summary display’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe