Add Advertisements in my website

Homepage Forums Community General WordPress Help Add Advertisements in my website

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andreas
    Participant

Hwy im new to this , i was wandering if theres a possibility to add advertisements fro companies that are interested to show on my website ?

Reply to: Add Advertisements in my website

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

Of cours this is possible in many ways. However this is a very, very wide question and this is probably not the best place to ask.

If you already have contacts who want you to display there ads on your site, they should be able to provide you with the code they need you to add to display them.

Otherwise, you may want to join a publisher program like adsense, which will provide you with a code to add and will automatically display targeted ads on your site (and of course pay you for the traffic it generates).

You may want to search google about this, there is an incredible wealth of information available online about this; or join a specialized webmaster forum where other webmaster discuss this topics.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Add Advertisements in my website’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock