Accordion padding

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Blackoot Pro Blackoot Pro Support Accordion padding

Accordion padding

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Accordion padding

inseromarketing
    Participant

Hi,

There is a lot of padding added below accordions. You can see here: http://www.chalkedout.com/blacktee/

The gap between the accordion and contact form is way too big! How can I reduce this gap?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
    Stuart

Reply to: Accordion padding

inseromarketing
    Participant

Also, the padding within the accordion itself is quite a lot more than required. Could you help me reduce that too please?

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, I couldn’t see the accordion on this page, maybe you removed it before I had a chance to have a look?

For the contact form, the gaps are caused by some <br> tags (these are line breaks) in your contact form’s markup.
    You should be able to edit this markup and remove them from “contact form 7” settings (Contact > Contact forms > (Click on your form).

If for some reason you cannot get rid of them, you can alternatively add this to your custom CSS:

form.wpcf7-form br { display: none; }

(This CSS is a pretty dirty “hack”, so please do try to remove the br tags from the form first!)

inseromarketing
    Participant

I can’t seem to remove the tags but the dirty CSS did something I was actually looking to achieve and was trying to work out!! So thank you for that haha.

The gap that I was originally referring to though has remained. If you look at this page, http://www.chalkedout.com/blacktee/ you will see that there is a forced gap beneath the writing and above the contact us form. I can’t work out what is causing it. It appeared when I had an accordion there, but now it’s stayed so I am unsure!

I just want to remove that gap as something is forcing a weird break.

inseromarketing
    Participant

I’ve also added accordions back in so you can see the gap being created under the wording there too.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, the spacing below accordion content is by design (it works well with more content, like multiple paragraphs). But you can remove it with:

.accordion_container { margin-bottom: 0; }

I don’t see any other gap on your page though, maybe it was there before and you still see the cached version? Please try to clear your browser’s cache to make sure.

This is how it looks on my end (with both chrome and firefox):

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock