Accordion and URL padding

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Accordion and URL padding

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  inseromarketing 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

inseromarketing
    Participant

How do I amend the padding at the bottom of accordions?

As you can see in the screenshot attached, the padding either side of a URL looks unnatural and there is a lot of excess padding at the bottom of each accordion.

Additionally, the second paragraph of each accordion seems to be indented slightly. Is there a way to straighten this to be in line with the first paragraph?

Please, could you explain how I can amend these to look more “normal”. I couldn’t find anything in the general settings.

Many thanks 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Accordion and URL padding

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

This doesn’t look quite normal indeed, but I did not get a similar glitch before.

Pretty sure the explanation (and solution) lies in the content of your page so it would really help if I could see this live. Could you either disable the “coming soon” mode or give me a temporary user account to bypass it?

inseromarketing
    Participant

Coming soon removed 🙂

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Thanks, this helped better see what was going on!
    This doesn’t happen with every content but this actually showed that the default styling could be perfected 🙂

Please add this to Theme Options > Code & CSS > Custom CSS:

.accordion * { margin: 0 0 20px; }
    .accordion_container { margin: 0 1%; }

It should fix it for now.

Note: the “1%” on the second line creates a slight indentation on both side of the accordions’ content.
    If you set this to 0 the content will be aligned with the extreme left and right borders of the titles, which won’t look very good. You can however try to increase or decrease this value if you wish to experiment!

inseromarketing
    Participant

This is perfect – sorted it exactly how I expected it to look!

Thank you for the swift resolution with this one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Accordion and URL padding’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock